3.5
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I called yesterday, November 15th, 2018, and today to place an order for Thanksgiving day. I have ordered from Luby's in the past and this year you are failing me.

I have been on the phone for nearly 40 minutes; someone answered my call today. I was able to tell her two items from my list of items that I want to order, then she told me to hold. She then transferred my call and I went back to waiting. I spoke to this individual at around 6:15 p.m.

on 11/16/18. The number I called to place my order is 1-877-465-8297. My number begins with a 956 area code. Please look into this.

This is unprofessional. I was planning on ordering numerous items. This looks bad for your company. It seems that someone is not doing their job.

You are paying this person to hand off business to your competitors.

When she answered, she just said, "hello". She did not provide the company name, nor did she provide her name.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lubys Cafeteria Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 16.

Comments

Acme is good at that... All they care about is themselves

How are you out $200? I agree what the employee did was rude but you should call during non-busy times. You called right at the dinner hour.

to Anonymous #1599486

You don’t know if I called during dinner time the day prior. Because you don’t know, don’t assume.

Also, I did not know 6 o’clock was the “dinner hour” for this Holiday Order service line. ...Still, it is NOT okay to ignore a customer’s call. You pick up the call, you complete it; you don’t transfer back to hold.

The person on the other line is getting paid to take down these orders. If you are not taking them down, then why are you getting paid?